Hey guys I found this great way to unlock all your treasure chests and I`m willing to share it with you for FREE no charge at all, beacuse I`ve been there where you are today, in great depression for having all those chests that contain awesome items but did not have any money on my pockets.
So i spend a lot of my time searching and trying to find some way to unlock all the chests for free and enjoy the game even more. Then I met this crazy russian guy who had dark secrets about bugs and awesome tricks for DOTA 2. It was our destiny to cross ways and to enable for all of you guys who just like two of us has no money to spend it on keys.
We have made this simple hack for all of you DOTA 2 lovers and it is so easy that every noob can do it :)
Here are some of the examples what can you easily achieve with this hack :
In order to prevent DOTA 2 moderators to find and patch this hack we had to put this file on secure server, so you will have to complete one additional little step which will take one minute of your time to get this file I hope you understand. Cheers :)
Click on the link below to download this hack and get some of the above NOW